Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Beautiful Birthday Girl








Today is Kambree's 4th Birthday! Wow, I can't believe I have a 4 year old.
For her birthday she wanted to have a princess party. She said that no boys could come and that everyone would dress up in a princess dress. She even suggested that Daddy and Konnor find somewhere else to be... luckily she changed her mind on that part and let them be at her party. We invited all the girls from her preschool class and then her neighbor friend as well. The girls were all thrilled to be together playing. They switched around their dresses lots of times and I was impressed how well they all played together.
They got to make their own princess crowns by gluing on the jewels. It was cute to watch- some girls were finsihed really quickly and others took longer selecting the right jewel for just the right spot.
Opening presents was crazy! The girls were so excited to have Kambree open the present from them! The picture I have on here is right at the first; seconds later they were all standing right up in front of her... so cute. Last we had cake and ice cream! Unfortunately I can't take credit for the cake. I did not make it.. I bought it. Albertsons made Konnor's cake and spelled his name wrong so they owed me a free cake. (Since this cake was a little more than Konnor's it was all free.. but worth it.)

The next day after Kambree's party (Sunday her actual birthday) we had all our family over for cake and ice cream.


I forgot to take very many pictures. Family that was able to make it; Nana, Papa, Chris, Amber, Andrew, Simon, Brandon, Britt, Sera, Nolan, Ellie, Rixa, Taya, and Triston. It was a houseful and lots of fun. Kambree was spoiled rotten as usual.

I also want to mention that she got to have a "Special Day with Aunt Beckie" for her birthday. Friday before her birthday Beckie came and picked her up at around 10:30 and the two of them did stuff togther until 5:30!! As soon as Kambree came home she was telling me she wanted to go to Aunt Beckie's house. (Also Nana and Papa's house) So she did along with Konnor.
It was such a neat thing for Beckie to do. Kambree had a really fun day!

8 comments:

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. What a fun idea! I love the cake it turned out great.

Tina said...

That cake is seriously awesome!! Wow. Looks like the girls had a ball. Happy Birthday Kambree!

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

Did you make that cake? I am impressed! Princesses are fun!!!

Trina said...

I love the cake!! Oh and the cute little princess crowns, we used the same ones at Chloe's last year. So cute. What a fun party.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How cute! I bet all the girls loved being princesses! Great Cake too!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to have girl parties! It looked like so much fuN! :)

Debbie said...

What a wonderful idea for a party! I hope they all realize someday what princesses they really are!!

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a great party...I so cannot wait until Brie is older and I am going to copy you! Your kids are too dang cute! Happy Valentine's Day!!! oh re: earrings - I so used to beg my mom the the dangly ones...too funny! She never caved though!