I still check my bloglines everyday and read everyone's new posts... but for some reason I've not felt much like posting myself. I usually like blogging with photos and I've not taken very many lately. We've kept busy doing this and that... it's been almost a month since my last post. Here is what we've been up to in the past month:
March 4: Girls night out with Mandee and Emily
March 7: My 26th birthday
March 8: Celebrate Mother in law's birthday with all in-laws.
March 13: A friends birthday; Cake and games at her house!
March 14: Niece Ellie's 1st birthday party
March 16: Make sugar cookies for St. Patrick's Day with friends and our kids
March 18: Relief society Birthday dinner..yummy Olive Garden soup, salad and bread sticks!
March 19: Took Konnor on a field trip to see the garbage trucks and landfill.
March 17-21: Enjoyed nice weather outside. Kids rode bikes and played outside for several hours each day... us mom's played around on long boards...
March 20: Went to the midnight release of Twilight DVD with sister in law Brianne. (Her gift to me for my birthday)
March 21: Made a quick shopping trip to Layton with Mandee; Had a BBQ with friends
March 29: Dad, Linda and Riley here to visit. Lunch at Brandon's house. Games w/ friends that night.
Tuesday nights: watch Dancing with the Stars with Emily and Mandee
There you have it, our month in review..
Living in an apartment in a college town people come and go constantly so that means friends come and go.. right now I feel really lucky to have a couple of really great friends!! We have kids around the same ages and we spend tons of time together with our kids, without our kids and even as families. I may live in Logan forever- who knows- but my friends are here for college and I'll be so sad when the time comes for them to move on. (Maybe you guys should just live here forever too... :) Having good friend seriously can make all the difference in the world.
Well those are my rambling for today and maybe some insight to why I'm not blogging a lot right now...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
To blog or not
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not a huge blogger right now either. I agree with the picture thing, so if I'm not taking pictures, I don't feel like I have anything to blog! I'm glad you have such great friends around you! It always seems like you have fun girls night out and other activities, I must say, it makes me a little envious! :) I love my kids, but man breaks away are so nice!
I feel the same way, I have plenty to post about I just don't want to. Wierd for me. Oh well. :) It's all good right! Looks like you have kept busy. I agree with you, great friends make all the difference in the world! :)
There must be something in the blog land air :) I have a lot to blog about, but I don't blog! Maybe we all just need a break:)
How great to make great friends, there is nothing that makes life easier!!
So glad you're back! I've really missed reading about your days. You should bring the kids out someday, good weather or not. What are you doing for Easter? Love to have you come for dinner if you can. Let me know.
Don't stop blogging it's the only way I get to check out your cute little kidos. I'm not so hot on blogging much either, but every now and then it's so fun to go back and see what every one's been up to. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment