We have been up to a few fun things in the last couple months and I thought I'd try to take a few minutes and highlight our lives to bring this blog more current.
Christmas 2009:
We spent Christmas Eve at the Leikis' and then came home and got the kids for bed leaving out cookies and milk for Santa. We spent several hours Christmas morning opening gifts and enjoying our family time together. By late afternoon we enjoyed some more family time at the Leikis'




January 1st Kambree and I went on a Mommy-Daughter Date. I took her to the movies and we saw The Princess and the Frog. It was her first time at the theater and I think she had a great time.
January 2nd my sweet niece Taya was Baptized. Congrats Taya!
After the Baptism we got to have everyone over for dinner and hanging out.
January 8th, our puppy Jack graduated his puppy training class at Petsmart. (and had his first haircut)
January 13th; the kids and I headed to Vegas for a week to visit my mom and step-dad. The kids were great on the plane! Kambree was sad at first that Konnor had the window seat but later during the flight Konnor was "freaking out'" (his words) and wanted to switch.
It was a good thing I got there when I did- my mom needed an intervention!! Just kidding- love you Mom!
A few highlights of our trip; Chuck E Cheese (one of the kids favorite things), Belagio, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, shopping, taking the kids to the park, organizing, and lots of laughing.





We came home from Vegas on the 20th and by Friday night the 22nd, my sister and her family (they live in California) were here to visit and staying with me!! It was the first time Heather came to visit since we moved into our house. They stayed in Logan with us for a few days and then went on to Idaho Falls for a few days (and we followed along for part of the Idaho Falls time too)
We bundled up the kids and let them play outside in the snow. (Katie had never seen snow until this trip)
Sunday we had a big Hendrickson dinner. In attendance; Grandpa and Grandma Hendrickson, Dad, Linda and Riley, Brandon, Britt, Sera, Nolan, Ellie, Heather, Jesse, Katie, Lucas, Russell, Hilarie, Kambree and Konnor (18 Total which is my biggest gathering so far at my house)

Making cupcakes with Grandma Linda and Great Grandpa Jones for the kids' un-birthday party.
Grandpa Cleve with the kids outside.

New haircuts for everyone! Thanks Grandma Linda!
Riley, Katie and Kambree
Some princess time... wish these girls saw each other more than once a year.
I think that's as far as I'm gonna get today. This covers Christmas to the end of January. More to come for February- Kambree's 5th Birthday!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Christmas to January 2010
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you are so good at taking your camera places to get pics. to remember everything. Sounds like you guys have been busy and having a great time!
Such adorable pictures! I love that you're updating the blog, I've missed your posts. :)
Post a Comment