Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Summer Summer

We've had a really fun summer. Kambree and I made a list of thing we wanted to do this summer and we've actually gotten most of them done. Here is what was on the list.
Logan Zoo
Swimming
Movie -Toy Story 3
Play in sprinklers
Get a snow cone
Camping
Bear Lake
Lagoon
Hogle Zoo
Picnic
Treasure Hunting (Geocaching)
Swimming Lessons
Grandma and Grandpa's House
Cruise-In
Story time at the library
Fireworks
Demolition Derby
Boating w/ Nana and Papa
Hiking
Bike Rides
(The things in orange are the things we still need to do) Even though Kambree starts Kindergarten tomorrow I'm hoping we'll still get through the list.

Some cousin fun (July 15th)


First day of swimming lessons... (July 19)



Konnor broke his arm this summer too. He got a splint put on the 22nd and the cast on the 26th. He's still sporting his glow in the dark cast and I'm hoping he'll be done with it next Monday.


I thought this was a funny picture of Konnor, I went up to check on the kids after they were asleep and this is the way I found Konnor- with the dart stuck to his forehead.

A couple of Fridays ago (Aug 9th) we went to the park and had a picnic with a couple of my college roommates. We had tons of fun hanging out and catching up we spent 5 hours there! In the picture is myself, Marijke and Lindsey

Kambree watching Alice and Wonderland (she was so into it) and she's got Bella on her lap.

We had so much fun hanging out with Lindsey and Marijke we decided we'd all go to Hogle Zoo together.




The kids had fun seeing the animals, riding the train, and carousel and playing at the park there. We all had a great time and it was fun getting together with Lindsey and Marijke. We had such fun times in college and it's great to get together and still have fun with each other.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I guess you can take boating off the list now! I'm so glad they had fun after all the ado at the beginning of the outing!