Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving this year and I was really nervous that I wouldn 't be able to pull it off. My mom and Lynn came, Heather, Jesse and their 2 kids stayed with us and we also had Brandon and Britt and their family over. A total of 15 people. Luckily, I have a fantastic Mom who really helped so much- or did it all. Don't worry I assisted.
Heather made me some new snowflake ornaments and hung them above my table for me.
The table once we started getting the food on it...

The adorable kids table. As they were waiting they started looking through catalogs and it was so cute- Nolan was picking out things everyone might like. This group of kids get a long so well and really do like to be together.





The day after Thanksgiving Mom, Heather, Britt and I went shopping at 5AM. It was really cold but I was so happy to have my family come here for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure I'll ever convince Lynn to come here again in the winter- but we'll take what we can get.

0 comments: