It's about 10pm and everyone is asleep around here!! Of course the kids are but Russell stays up late every night so this is a very rare moment. I went and checked on the kids and they are so sweet (especially when sleeping). Even our cat was asleep in the kids room, though she woke some when I took her picture.
Every night I go in and check on the kids once they've gone to sleep. I love seeing how they've fallen asleep and I love just seeing them all cuddled up in their beds. It's just one of the sweetest things ever! I love being a mom!!
Oh and I didn't turn on any lights, it's just the flash on my camera makes it look like the lights are on..
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sleepy Heads
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your new layout is adorable, I love the colors. And the pics of your sleepyheads are so cute. :P
I like the change in the blog! your kids are so cute, I love when mine are asleep- they look so peaceful!
Post a Comment