Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Excited....

Russell has a business seminar coming up in March and I'm going to tag along! We'll be going to Vegas for almost a week! No kids! Because my mom lives in Vegas we've been there several times but I've never been able to stay at a hotel there. We will be staying at Hard Rock Hotel, which looks really nice!! Russell will have seminars during the day but I'm sure I can come up with something to do... and it so nice this time of year there, not too hot and definitely not cold like it is here!! I'm so very excited, thanks to my mom for coming up with the idea and THANKS to Russell's parents for watching our kids for a week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!! That sounds like fun! make sure you get a lot of pictures and post them! Have a great time!

The Price Family said...

That will be nice to enjoy the weather! We are taking our yearly trip to Mesquite in April and I'm counting down already. Have fun!!! (except I have to take kids)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm so jealous that you're going to my hometown for a visit! Bottle up some of the strikingly blue skies for me. :)