Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day and the days that Followed...

We had a good Christmas this year and all of us were quite spoiled.... It was an early morning and took us about 3 hours to open all our gifts. The kids played with each gift for several minutes in between opening more gifts.. After gifts Russ made a very yummy brunch and we relaxed at home for awhile before heading over to Russell's parents to see everyone there.




This is Kambree, Triston, Andrew and Konnor at Nana's house watching Horton Hears a Who.

Kambree got the book 'Alice the Fairy' and all the stuff to be a fairy too! She loves it!

Konnor playing with some of his new cars and showing off one of his new shirts...


Kambree got pop beads to make jewelry with. This was one of the coolest things that Kambree got I think... There are 500 pieces and she can make necklaces, bracelets, rings.... very cool. (I got them at Target and if your looking for a cool gift for a 4+ girl I completely recommend these.)

2 comments:

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

Wow, you guys look like you had a lot of fun over the holidays and Santa did well! I especially like the neclace on Russell. And Kambree showing off her bling bling rings!

The Price Family said...

Your family is so cute. I'm glad your guys enjoyed the holidays.