Kambree and Konnor were playing dress up together the other day and I couldn't help but laugh at the combination of dress up that Konnor was wearing... Lightning McQueen pit crew, pirate hat, snow white princess shoes, and a girly bag to accessorize. I couldn't really complain at least they were playing well together.
Russell got the cymbal kit for his rock band drums and Kambree was loving it when Daddy let her play too!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Dress up and Just like Daddy
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh what brothers are subjected to!
I especially love the red princess shoes, how fashionable! Kambree is lucky to have such an agreeable little brother!
I think it is going to be the other way around with my kids, poor Mady already uses guns and swords!
I might have to invite myself down to your house to play some rock band, we love it!
Post a Comment