So I pretty much don't update my blog anymore, I'm not sure why but that does seem to be the case. The biggest thing we've been up to this summer is obviously moving into our house but we have done a few other fun things....
Russ bought himself an OLD truck.. Konnor thinks it's pretty dang awesome. Everyday for a few weeks Konnor wanted a ride or to go see it, or to watch Russ drive away..
Kambree is obsessed with her kitty Sophie. Sophie "jumps" right into Kambree's arms all the time. (According to Kambree that is..)
The kids were invited to their friends house to make pizza for lunch.
We had a busy 4th of July weekend. We spent the 3rd out at my in-laws house and the kids played outside in swimming pools. We came back into Logan that night to watch the fireworks on our front lawn and went back out to sleep in tents in the backyard of the in-laws. We didn't make it to the parade this year but we did go to the Cruise in on Saturday. Which is basically a car parade. The kids thought that was pretty awesome... especially Konnor! And of course ice cream was had!
We've also been really busy at our house pulling weeds, taking down wall paper, unpacking boxes, trying to get organized. I'll take some pictures to post of our house once it's a little more put together.. and once I've gotten some rooms changed. I'm planning on painting Kambree's walls soon and putting her in a twin bed.. I'm really excited to be able to get her room all done. Then I'll move onto Konnor's room that currently has orange carpet and a dark green wall (That will need to change!)
I should have more fun things to post after our 3 day weekend for Pioneer day.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Playin' catch up
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see you back. :)
Jason would be jealous if he knew Russell got an old truck...he really wants one. It'll come in great use for you guys while you are changing stuff out in your house! Let me know if I can help you with anything! Have a good 24th too!
Post a Comment