24th of July Festivities... We went to the Logan parade on Friday and then spent the day in Mendon for the full day of activities out there and ended the night with fireworks.
Logan parade
Mendon parade
Getting ready for fireman house down...
More fun in Mendon...
Pony rides
Pizza and swimming party with cousins.
Quick visit from Grandparents. (No Pictures...bummer)
Russell's 10 year High School reunion. Family picnic and dinner w/ no kids the next night.
Walking around the fair...
Getting a calling in my new ward... Primary Secretary! I'm excited!
Canning!
Day 1: Apricots
Day 2: Cherries
It was fun learning to can and I'm excited to have so much food just in my backyard. We've got 2 cherry trees, 1 apricot tree, 2 plum trees, purple concord grapes, 2 apple trees and just a small garden this year because we didn't get here in time to do a big one...
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Here's What We've Been Up To....
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't believe all that canning you've done! AWESOME food storage!!!
Wow, tons of fun! I'm envious of the canning. ;)
I am so impressed with all of your canning! I don't think I could even fathom attempting it!
Impressive canning! I am excited my friend is letting me can with her and her Grandma!!! I cannot believe how grown up your kiddos are! Adorable too, that one I expected! How goes work on the house? We are in quite the fixer-upper, gotta love it!!
Post a Comment