November is almost over so I thought I'd touch on October before it's long forgotten.
Here is a look of some of the things we did;
I canned peaches and salsa.
We had our first snow of the season, the kids woke up and the first thing they wanted to do was go outside and play. So cute. It's so great having our own yard.
Halloween;
The kids went to a friends Halloween party. Kambree was a kitty and Konnor spiderman.
Story time at the library. (Kambree invited her friend Molly to come with us)
Carving pumpkins. Trunk or Treat (this was a first for us but we wanted to socialize some with our new ward) Trick or Treating.
Meet Jack! Yep that's right we got a puppy. I still can't believe it sometimes, it's a lot of work but he's a good dog so far.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
October
Posted by Hilarie at Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my word - I'd almost forgotten what Logan looks like covered in snow. I doubt we'll see much out here. Someone told me it only snowed twice last winter. I love Kambree's kitty costume - adorable!
Glad to hear from you!
Post a Comment