Monday, January 4, 2010

November

Just a quick run down of our lives in November (I don't feel like I can just skip it; the last time I blogged it was all about October...)

Our Thanksgiving craft:
We went on a walk and found pine cones and then had a friend over to make them into turkeys.




Playing in the leaves.






We rescued a little kitty from the underneath of a car in a parking lot one night... cute little gray and white fluff ball that liked to sleep on Kambree's bed at night.


Thanksgiving; we spent Thanksgiving with the Leikis family this year.


Kambree loves this swing in the backyard at Nana and Papa's house.
Being silly.

Silly faces at the kids table.

Russ knew his picture was being taken he just wanted to be a brat; mission accomplished.

Kurt hates his picture to be taken... this is his usual pose.

Jason and Brianne

The kids spent the night on Thanksgiving night and Russell and I went shopping at 4 am on Black Friday. We had a good time together and it was fun to have him help with some of the Christmas shopping. After we were all done we went and got breakfast and got a good laugh at this car.

1 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Cute pictures...I love Kambree's curly hair in the swing pictures!