Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kambree Lost Her First Tooth

Is she really old enough.. am I? I can't believe she already lost her first tooth. We were eating dinner with Mom and Lynn when Kambree said that the salad made her tooth loose. I just brushed it off and told her to keep eating- because clearly she's not going to have a loose tooth yet. She kept insisting that she had a loose tooth and came over to show me... dang! sure enough she was right. I kept thinking Holy Crap! Can this really be happening? She was a little nervous about it at first until we reminded her that's what happens when you get older. Then she was excited. The very next night around 11 pm she came down from bed and said her tooth fell out. Russ got her some salt water to swish in her mouth and when she finished that she went upstairs to tuck herself back in bed. It was so cute. I went up to her room and asked what we should do with the tooth. We figured out somewhere safe to stash the tooth under her pillow and wrote the tooth fairy a note.


0 comments: