This spring I put Kambree in Little Grizz Preschool- a 2 month preschool at the high school - where the students become the teachers.. Kambree has loved it and today she graduated! The little graduation was the cutest little thing.
The kids sang some of the songs they had learned and then the teacher called them up one by one and gave them their diploma and told some stuff about them.
This was a surprise for everyone, remember that this preschool is at the high school.... So guess what happened during graduation. Did you guess? A fire drill! So funny! Here are all the kiddos with their ears covered before they evacuated the building...
Such a neat little preschool and I'm so grateful one of my neighbors told me about it- I've already got Konnor signed up for next spring :)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Preschool Graduate
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's too funny about the fire drill...those kids will remember that! She's getting so big, I can't beleive it either!
Post a Comment