It's pretty much a lost cause to get caught up on my blog since I haven't had a new post since January... so I figure I'll just start off from right now...
Kambree started first grade this year and is so far loving it! No surprise there, she's always loved school. Though she doesn't necessarily like getting up at 7 a.m. Konnor is also in school this year, he started kindergarten and I'd say he mostly loves it. He goes in the morning and is done before lunch.
Here are some pictures of the first day for both of them.
We recently had some family pictures taken, which is actually a first for us. I'm so happy we did it! I had a friend in my neighborhood take them and she did a great job :)
And last but certainly not least, Russell and I are expecting another baby :) I'm 18 weeks pregnant and we'll find out in 2 weeks if we're having a boy or girl! I'm due February 13th. We are all very excited!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Family update
Posted by Hilarie at Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute family pictures. Thanks for updating. I know I need to do mine I just keep putting it off.
Oh my gosh, those family pictures are adorable! Congrats on the baby news. :)
I love your pics, and congrats on the new baby!
HELLO!?!?! You are too good at keeping secrets!!! I am excited for you guys! Congrats
I LOVE the family pictures!! They look awesome!!! Congrats on the baby news!!
Post a Comment