Brandon and Brittney had their little baby girl last night. She is beautiful! I was able to go hold her today. I forget how small babies are!! She is absolutely adorable and I am so excited to have another niece!!
She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 19 1/2 inches.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Beautiful Ellie Joan
Posted by Hilarie at Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Look at all that hair! Beautiful! Congrats to the aunt, and the parents! Too Cute
Babies are such a blessing! Welcome to you little Ellie. :)
Way cute baby. It is so fun to have nieces and nephews. I love it.
Hey Hilarie,
I was google-ing myself, and your blog came up in the top two. You might want to check some of the privacy stuff on blogger so you don't get any more weird emails like that one from Daniel.
Thanks Shauntae!! I've gone and changed some of my settings I'll have to see if that helps.
Post a Comment