Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vegas!!

We had a great time in Vegas!! It was so weird to be somewhere with out my kids, but I must say I enjoyed it. We were able to go to dinner with my mom and Lynn on Monday night and that was a lot of fun! The rest of the week Russ and I just sorta did whatever, we went to the strip 2 nights and walked around. I must say the Belagio is still by far my favorite casino. I have always loved the fountain show they do right in front of it and this time was no exception! We watched a few times. Also I love the observatory that they have inside. It was so beautiful this time with a butterfly theme.





Since Russell had seminars during the day it was great for me to just relax. I went to lunch with my mom the first day and then started going with Russell and his group. Also during the day I was able to sit by the pool and just enjoy reading a book with No interruptions! I read the book Twilight and on the way back at the airport I bought the sequel to read on the plane. Good books!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so Jealous! How exciting to get away! I bet you had so much fun seeing your mom and spending quality time with your hubby! Oh... if I could only! Looks like you had a great time but I bet it is good to be back with your kids.

Andrea said...

oh my goodness just wait until you get done with book # 3 and then you have to wait for book #4 to come out in aug!!!! THey are truly amazing!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Looks like an amazing trip! The pics bring back memories for me...Nick and I took our engagement pictures at the Bellagio garden 8 years ago!