Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged - 8 things about Kambree and Konnnor

Kambree Ann
1. Loves to dance around, she turns her music on and loves to dance with Mommy, Konnor or her babies.
2. She loves learning, she is always asking questions and loves books!
3.She loves to play games, she has lots of games and loves to play. Her favorites I think are Candy Land and Elefun.
4. She loves playing with her cousins, we are very lucky to have so many cousins near us and she loves when they come over to play!
5. She never stops talking. She loves to talk! There is never a quiet moment at our house, Kambree is the best little story teller.

6. She loves helping Mommy and Daddy. She loves to help mommy make dinner and she almost always sets our table, she also loves helping daddy with his projects!
7. She loves Dora! She is really into Dora right now, we get Dora movies from the library, read Dora books everyday and she even had a Dora birthday cake a month ago!
8. She is so sweet!! She is absolutely the sweetest girl (sometimes :) She gives the best hugs and tells me thank you for everything!! She tells me thank you for taking care of Konnor and last night she thanked me for washing the dishes.



Konnor David


1. Konnor absolutely LOVES cars and trucks!! I swear it's borderline obsession. (oh who am I kidding he is obsessed!) He always has one in hand, is always talking about cars or trucks, watches out the window to see some, sleeps with a car...
2. He is the biggest Mama's boy I've ever seen. It's probably a toss up if he says Mommy more or truck in one day..
3. He loves looking at books especially at bedtime.
4. He loves Kambree!! He will do anything Kambree does, he loves playing with her...
5. He loves to go to Nana and Papa's house. They have a truck, he likes to go out to the garage and look at it...
6. He has the cutest pouty face ever!! He's mastering the art of tantrums and he is even getting the perfect little pouty face.
7. He doesn't like his hands to be dirty, during dinner he likes to wipe his hands every single little time he gets food on them..
8. He loves to wear hats and put someone else's shoes on. He'll even carry around one of Kambree's purses if he can fill it with cars.




Kambree and Konnor tag Trey, Jackson, Mykl, Taya, Triston, Austin, Ethan, and Matthew

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love all the pictures you put on the right side of your blog!
And I'm so looking forward to seeing 27 Dresses, I heart Katherine Heigel (sp?)
Oh, and what did you think of Lost last night? I watched it right before going to bed, and ended up dreaming about that Goodwin guy. Weird!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing the tag game! I loved learning about your kids! Your pictures are very cute that you added!!

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great one!