Monday, August 25, 2008

Dutch Oven Dinner!

Saturday we went with a couple of our neighbors and went and found a great place to cook a dutch oven dinner. We had a good time hanging out and the kids I think all had fun too.


Gordon and Konnor playing in the dirt.
Gordon added water to the dirt...which resulted in Konnor's face looking like this!
The girls and sometimes the boys also played in the Blazer. It was a good, clean place to play with dolls.
Konnor giving Shalee a hug. He loves Shalee!! This was nearly the worlds longest hug.

Us adults played a card game. I think it was called Hand n Foot. I had never played it before but it was a fun.
Russ and Kambree checking out the stars.
We also roasted marshmallows and had Smore's

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! And I bet the food was yummy- you can never go wrong with dutch oven, unless it is burnt! :) I love the dirty face on Konnor!

Holly said...

That looks like lots of fun! Dutch oven is one of my FAVORITES!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are always thining of fun ideas for your kids to do. Looks like too much fun!!

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How fun, I love mini campouts! We don't do them much out here, because of ticks, they are all over at the state park here, so it is a little annoying!