Last Thursday I took the kids to Ryan's Place Park for a play date and picnic with their cousins. We got there before everyone else and the battery on my camera died before I was able to take cute cousin pictures.. But I think the kids had a great time, it was all of the Leikis cousins!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Ryan's Place Park
Posted by Hilarie at Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That park looks like a lot of fun! We didn't make it there while we lived in Logan. We looked for it one day and never could find it.
Our boys love that park. It's super cool. :)
so fun! We love that park!!
What a fun park! I bet they had a great time, and what fun to get together with all of the cousins :)
Wow you have been busy! That is such a cute park, why doesn't IF have something like that? And I love love all of your cute pics on your side bar. Your such a wonderful mom!!
Post a Comment