Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Life In Pictures

Since I'm officially awful at updating my blog I've decided to at least add photos. These are in no particular order but it gives you a peek into what we've been up to.

We live pretty simple lives.. really. I stay home with Kambree and Konnor all day. Tues/Thurs Kambree goes to pre-school and loves it. (Although now when I ask her what she did she tells me.. "we learned about shapes...AGAIN!) So cute. Other than that we stay home and play. The kids love to play with their friends and I think it's great for them too!

Kambree and Konnor just before church.



Finger painting with friend Kaytee. I've never really done finger painting before because I was afraid of the mess, but I found these little cover ups and it worked great! Kambree absolutely loved it! Konnor however did not. He put his fingers in the paint and then was immediately concerned with the mess. I tried to show him to put in on the paper but he was not interested he just wanted his hands washed..
This is Kambree the other night. She was sick so she fell asleep on the couch. She came in from playing outside as I was making dinner and said her tummy hurt, seconds later she was throwing up. 20 mintures after that she'd thrown up about 5 more times and was asleep so I was thinking she'd sleep the rest of the night. Well that's not what happened she was awake every 15-20 mintutes throwing up again (for about 5 hours!)
I took the picture of her so she'd see the kitty was sleeping by her. I knew that would make her very happy. This is Sophie our new cat... Perhaps your thinking What!! another cat!! Yeah me too but yes another cat. Kambree loves her to death, she really is a great cat.
Konnor brings me the camera whenever he finds it and tells me to take his picture... so I do.
This is just us the other morning. Again Konnor wanted pictures taken.
Konnor and Kambree playing at Nana and Papa's house. They have a great play room for the kids!

Too cute of a picture not to post.

Kaytee and Kambree have a tea party!


That's a pretty good run down of our lives. A few other things we've done lately... we went to Simon's 1st birthday party (Amber's little guy- my SIL) It was really really cute and I can't wait for her to post about it. I didn't take pictures so I'm anxious to see hers. Also we've started a babysitting group which so far has been GREAT!! We get date night 3 Saturday's out of the month and on that other Saturday we watch 5 additional kids!! So that's a little crazy but SO worth it!

7 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE pics!! I love the one with you and both kids and the tea party! They are ALL cute! :)

Unknown said...

Those are really cute pictures! I love the babysitting group idea but we can't get anyone to join! :)Your kids are so adorable!

Tina said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Where did you get those cool smocks???

Hilarie said...

Tina, I found the smocks at Kohls in their toy department.

Anonymous said...

what cuties!! It's so funny how they each have their own personalities. Looks like lots of fun!!

Amber said...

Hey, I'm finally getting around to reading blogs again! I think it's hilarious that Konnor didn't like the finger painting when you know that there are other kids out there who live to make messes! It's funny that Kambree always tells you they learned about shapes - Andrew still insists that they're learning about Star Wars. The only other thing he'll tell us is what they had for a snack that day.

Amber said...

Oh - and I'm sorry that Kambree was so sick! The flu is definitely going around - I have a few friends that just had it too. :(