Table Cloth Skirt and Dinner Party Top GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!
Check out this cute outfit. Serioulsy the things this woman can make are so dang cute! Check out her blog!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Table Cloth Skirt and Dinner Party Top GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been blog spying her since the green dress giveaway. I check her blog everyday. I think I can make this outfit. It is super cute. I don't have time to do it for a few days, so it is killing me.
Question? (or nine)
How does she come up with so many cute things? When does she have the time? And how can she manage to part with them? Does she do any of her own sewing? Do her kids have cute that she has made too? Does she have patterns? I really would like a few! Have you won anything? Who pays for shipping? She just gives it away?
Cami, You'll definitely have to blog about it if you try making this outfit. I'd love to see! I can't believe she can just give away such cute things!! I think I've seen that she's done some things for herself too. She has a link on that blog that links to her other blog, I checked that out too!
Post a Comment