Konnor absolutely loves to talk about Grandpa Cleve's truck. (He's a UPS Driver) He points them out everyday!! So I thought it would be fun to dress Konnor up just like Grandpa. Grandpa even gave him a little toy truck to go with his costume! So cute, I love it!
The great thing is the costume is big enough to put warm clothes underneath for trick-or-treating and then will last a long time for dress up clothes for him!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Just Like Grandpa
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How CUTE is that?! Where did you ever find such a cute little outfit?! LOVE it!!
Too cute! I also would like to know where you found that. Its perfect.
That is so sweet! What a great idea!
That is so cute! I bet your dad just loves how much he looks up to him. It doesn't get better than that.
It was great to see you the past few days and to see your sweet little family. I'm so glad that we can now keep in touch so much more easily!
He does look just like Grandpa and looks very proud of himself! He is so sweet. Did he talk you into letting him wear it before Halloween or were you the one anxious to try it on him?! haha!
Holly-
Tina-
I found this online, I saw it at a few different websites but I purchased it through amazon.
That is so perfect! What a great idea! You are always so creative!
He makes such a cute UPS man! You know I'm talking about your dad...J/K!! That's awesome that you could find that in Connor's size!
That is so dang cute. Love it.
Post a Comment