Kambree had a fire safety day at Preschool today! She's been excited and also very unexcited about it. There was going to be a fire truck and it turns out she was pretty scared about that. For some reason she's had a very emotional day today. Luckily when I picked up from preschool she seemed to be very happy! All the way home she talked about what she learned...
"Stop, drop and roll."
"Don't play with fire."
"Don't play with matches."
"Don't play with the stove."
"Don't play in the street."
"Don't play with real cars and real chochoos."
"Play with barbies and toy cars...."
She was so funny she just kept listing tons of things that you could play with and more of things you shouldn't play with.
She also got to see her cousin Andrew there! They go to the same preschool just on different days, however today was all the classes combined. I tried getting a quick picture just after class when I was there to pick up.... I couldn't't get them to look at me at the same time..
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Fire Safety Day at School
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! I love the hat. She looks so happy!
How fun that she got to have a fire truck experience too! So guess who is sick today--ME! Ya, my house is a mess. Who wants to come clean??
I love the black and white photo of her, she looks so darn pleased with herself!
That is awesome that so many of the things they taught she remembered! She is so cute, especially in that hat!
Yup - that's exactly what they learned. Even the part about playing with Barbies and toy cars. How funny. I think it's hilarious that she'll tell you everything she learned at preschool and Andrew won't say a word about it. He's still telling me that they're learning about Darth Vader.
Post a Comment