Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Russell


Last week on Tuesday was Russ' birthday! He and his brother Jason have birthday's only 2 days apart so they usually have cake and ice cream for them at my in-laws. Fun!! Do they look alike or what!? They sport the same look..

Then on his actually birthday he and I went to Provo for a book signing. He got the 3rd book to a trilogy called Mistborn. The book title is The Hero of Ages, by Brandon Sanderson. Someday I might read them, he says they are really good. We had a good time together and it was a fun little get away. My in-laws watched the kids for us overnight!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, glad you guys had a fun time. I can't believe I haven't really seen you all week. We'll have to get the "kids" together so they can play, and us too!

Ellen Oates said...

Happy Birthday, Russell! I am glad you guys were able to get away for his birthday.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love getting away every now and then! It looks like your hubby had a great birthday!