I was tagged my by cousin Trina, so here goes... The 4th picture in my 4th folder.
This put me back to 2007, when we got Lily. She was so tiny (I wish they always stayed this little) Kambree absolutely loved her! Probably too much, in this picture it looks like she's choking her...
4 people I tag: Calise, Ellen, Crystal, and Genessa.
So here's what you do, post the 4th picture from your 4th folder then tag 4 people
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
4-4-4 Tag
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute picture!! I like your new background. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner.
Hee hee...Chris had a picture of him when he was about the same age, picking up a kitty by the neck. I've always teased him about it. By the way - did you know that there are miniature breeds of cats? I googled it one day and if I'm ever rich and have money to blow on ridiculous things - I'm going to buy a one :)
Post a Comment