The kids with Russell
Kambree was a Care bear, Konnor a UPS man, then in our group we had Buzz, Frankenstein, a witch, and a character from High School Musical... Most of the parents were dressed up too!
Playing in the leaves.
I thought I'd get posted the rest of our Halloween pictures..
We had a lot of fun, we went trick-or-treating with some friends and the kids really had a lot of fun. We found a great neighborhood to go to, the kids got excited to go knock on doors and they even got to play in lots of leaves as we walked around. SO much better than the LAME trunk or treats that a lot of people seem to do these days.
After trick-or-treating we went to a family party and had dinner and kids games.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween Night
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute. Goodness Tina went all out. That is sweet.
What a fun halloween! Hey if you've got the costumes why not put them to use? They all look great! Any what did you dress up as?!?!
Cute costumes! Chloe had the same Care bear costume two years ago for Halloween. Nice and warm. We love those ones on cold nights.
Down with trunk or treats! I'm so sick of them!
I ♥ it! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!
I kept waiting for you to post pictures of Halloween so I could see this costume of Russell's that you said you guys worked on, it is pretty cool! And Kambree in her princess costumes and care bear outfit! Ah, it makes me want a girl!
Oh yeah...I still haven't posted about Halloween - yikes! But I really like your pics of the kids and Russell's costume was pretty great. Is he wearing it for the costume contest at EB games tonight? I agree with you on Trunk or Treats - I keep meaning to post about that too, but they're definitely lame.
Post a Comment