Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful Turkey's





Today I wanted to make a couple of fun things with the kids. What I wanted to do first was a Christmas wreath made out of hands. I have a friend who has started a blog about ideas she does with her kids. I got the idea from her here. We did that and it turned out really cute, however I was thinking maybe we really should do something about Thanksgiving first. So I stole someone else's idea.... again. My cousin Britanie did a Turkey countdown that was really cute so we did a similar thing and just did the turkey and put the things we are thankful for... The kids had a lot of fun and thought of the things they were thankful for. It was cute to hear them come up with things, some of them were pretty random.

7 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a cute idea, I'll have to do something like that...it always seems that Thanksgiving gets lost in all the holidays!

Amber said...

That's pretty cute - it reminds me that I found a cute pattern for a turkey and I was going to make one with Andrew. I even bought the construction paper, but I have no idea where I put the pattern...

Genessa said...

What a great idea, i will have to remember that when Bridger is older. Thanks for the photo tag I will post soon.

Unknown said...

HOw fun! We might just have to do this this week!! :)

Jessica said...

So cute! We made a turkey countdown this week too. Thanks for the snapfish link, I'm going to have to check it out!

The Price Family said...

I love the idea! I think we might give it a try. Thanks for the idea.

Tina said...

Great ideas! I need to get going on some of these things with Bridget. I may just have to steal some ideas too! :)