During Konnor's nap today I thought it would be fun for Kambree and I to make cookies. We have had a mix for cookies that some neighbors gave us just before Christmas and we were so busy around Christmas I didn't have a chance to make them. So we finally did today. Once we got it all mixed together I showed Kambree how to spoon it onto the cookies sheet. After that it became her project entirely she would just tell me she didn't need my help. Her favorite part was making "snowballs" she thought that the dough on the cookie sheet looked like snowballs...
It's so crazy to me how fast Kambree is growing up, she's been little Miss Independent for some time now I can't believe she's almost 3!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
" I don't need your help Mommy"
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What doll! Her smile always makes my day! Mom
Post a Comment