Friday, January 18, 2008

It's just gonna hurt a little bit....

This morning as I was playing with the kids Kambree decides that she wants to play doctor, she has this little doctor kit and really enjoys playing with it. (And yes I'm usually the victim) Today however it was a little different she had me lay down on her floor and she covered me almost completely up with blankets, every blanket she could find including doll blankets. Once she's satisfied with her work she leaves me for a minute to rummage in her toys... As she comes back and stands over my head she says" It's just gonna hurt a little bit Mommy...." I look up to find her holding a toy hammer and not just one but two toy hammers!! I of course get a little nervous about it and remind her she needs to be soft. Almost annoyed she repeated herself a couple of times that she had told me that it was going to hurt a little bit. She was right it did hurt a little bit...Luckily for me she soon decided to get out her actual doctor toys.

0 comments: