I can't believe we are getting more snow! Enough already! If I want to check the mail during the day it seems the easiest way is to get the kids all bundled up and today we even used the sled! As much as I love snow at Christmas time once Christmas is over I get sick of the snow pretty quickly. The kids are having fun though..
The biggest reason for posting these pictures is to show Heather exactly what she's missing....or NOT missing. I was talking to Heather last week on the phone and she told me that when she goes out she can't decide if she should put Katie's "coat" on. (Hooded sweatshirt jacket) Usually when she does put it on Katie is all sweaty when she takes it off. Not Fair!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Just to check the mail...
Posted by Hilarie at Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I miss the snow in Logan. We have enough to cover the ground here in boise. I guess what I miss is the abundance of hills at Hanbury. We haven't been sledding once this year. I guess it would help, if we didn't sell all of our sleds at the yard sale before we left. We heard that Boise didn't get much snow. We have needed a snow shovel several times, and I think ours went to DI!?!! -Cami
Post a Comment