

For the last week and a half I have been trying to get Kambree back into the swing of napping. I hoped that if I put both kids down at the same time they would nap. That is not quite what has been happening. I think Kambree has napped twice and Konnor is napping less too. They are really good at being really quiet but they play on their beds for the first hour, then they join up together....still being really quiet. Well, Konnor hasn't had a nap now for 2 days so the last two nights at dinner he has fallen asleep at the table. It is really funny to watch him eat when he's fighting to keep his eyes open.
My camera needs a new memory card so Russ took the pictures with his phone....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Kids say No to Naptime
Posted by Hilarie at Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment