I never did blog about what Russ and I did for our Anniversary on May 16th! My mother and father in law took the kids for us!! Overnight!! It was so very sweet of them and I know the kids had a blast. Anyway, Russ and I went to Hamilton's. It's the fanciest restaurant we have in Logan and we had never been there! Once we ordered our appetizer bacon wrapped shrimp we just had to take a picture leading to taking a picture of all of it :) Russ had the steak and baked potato and I had the chicken with pasta. It was all so yummy! This was also the first restaurant that I've been to that displays the food so fancy on your plate!! For dessert I had the vanilla ice cream with chocolate shavings and Russell had the chocolate raspberry cheesecake... Yummy!!
After dinner we had a couple of hours to blow before our movie so we went home and relaxed a bit with no kids then did an errand to Lowe's.
The movie we went to was Iron Man! I was surprised how much I like this movie!! But I guess I usually always like those heroic movies..
It was a great night and it was really fun that we were able to spend so much time just the two of us!! It was definitely strange to get up Saturday and not have any kids home.
Thanks again to my in laws for watching our kids!
I love you Russell!! Thanks for the great anniversary.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Anniversary!!
Posted by Hilarie at Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Call me if you are coming this weekend. We are planning on going on our ward campout friday night if its nots raining but I would love to get together with you guys saturday night or sunday. Your all welcome to come to our house.
I will be needing to borrow your parents this weekend! lol I am good for anything this weekend or whenever.
That food looks SOOO great! Sounds like the perfect evening to me!!
Were you guys hiding from us? I didn't see ya'll at Hamiltons!
Shauntae, I actually did see you at Hamilton's that night! We were sitting on the other side of the room closer to the kitchen than you. I thought of going over and saying hi but I didn't want to interrupt your date :)
Well, aren't you thoughtful. :) Now I feel like a dork that I didn't notice ya'll there. We did notice the "Goliath" server though...Did you see him? He was like 7 feet tall with a huge curly white-man-afro.
Hamiltons? Wow!! And we were just talking about that place! It sounds like you had a great day and that food looks delicious!!
Fun, fun!
We really like Hamilton's but we only ever head out there for the Early Bird special... and still only on special occasions.
Nice to have an evening without kids too!
We saw Ironman just last weekend and it was really good! Have you ever been to the Blackstone in Logan. I think that's the name, it took the place of the old DI. It is delicious and pretty fancy too!
We just went to Hamilton's for our anniversary too! I guess that's the place to go.
Okay, We're going to Hamiltons! I've gotta have the bacon wrapped shrimp!! Your dinner sounds sooo good! We loved having the kids. They are so much fun and so well behaved.It is wonderful to have a block of time with just them so we can get to know each other better!:)
Post a Comment