I wanted to get as much time as possible visiting friends and I thought it would be great to also get to see their cute kids! Since my kids have so much fun at my Dad's I figured well maybe the other kids would too. So I invited Marianne and Jodi to bring their kids and come play at my Dads. Marianne's daughter Aida is obsessed with horses so I figured donkey rides would be fun!
I took so many pictures I figured the best way to see them was by a slide.. These are the name of everyone that came..
Marianne and her daughter Aida and niece Aliva
Jodi and her two sons Trey and Jackson
Me with Kambree and Konnor
Also my nieces Taarna and Riley and nephew Garret were our helpers... they caught the baby goats for us to hold and helped Grandpa with some of the donkey rides.


1 comments:
Thanks again for inviting us! It was definitely the highlight of our trip!
Post a Comment