Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lets Go for a Stroll...


I thought this was a cute picture of my kids. I just think it's funny that Konnor puts trucks in the strollers in the same fashion that Kambree puts a baby or an animal in a stroller! At least they are playing together. They were walking all over the place pushing these strollers around.

6 comments:

Holly said...

That is completely adorable... I LOVE the cars in his stroller!! haha! :)

Tina said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it when my kids play together and use their imaginations!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's too funny! :D

The Price Family said...

That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay where in the world did you find a blue stroller? Blake is obsessed with strollers. We have 3 and they are all pink. Don't people know that boys love them, too!!