I took the kids and went to visit my parents in Idaho for the weekend. I left on Friday and came home Tuesday. It was a lot of fun, the kids just love playing at my Dad's house. I wish it hadn't been so WINDY!!! I can't believe the wind in Idaho Falls.Baby Goats!!! 2 weeks old!
Garret (my nephew) found a snake!! Yuck!
Doggy pile! Notice that Grandpa started this- he's on top of Garret. Taarna (my niece) and Kambree just couldn't resist climbing on Grandpa!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's House!!
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is nothing like playing with Grandparents! It looks like you had a great time playing!!
So fun! It looks like you all had a great time. Fun that you got to see old friends too. It looks like it was a great trip.
Post a Comment