Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember shortly after I moved in and I got an invitation to a Stampin' Up party that you were having. I had no idea what your name was so I had to ask Hollie who had invited me. Thanks for that, by the way.

I also remember sitting outside and talking while the kids played. I really miss being able to do that. Do you guys want to come move in next door again?

Unknown said...

Wow- I have so many to choose from: I remember trading shoes in 4th grade, we would have one shoe of each- and that would not be the last time we traded- remember trading jackets for like- forever?
Then there was that Halloween we had crowns and feather boas.
Remember my first date when we went to Commencement with Brady and Ryan? ugh, and fishing?
Then there is D.C. which will forever be in my heart! And going to the drive-in with Ryan and we rode the whole way home laying down in the back with that plastic bag flying around?
oh, well, I guess you just asked for 1 memory- :) This was fun to reminise about all the years we have been friends- like since 2nd grade? WOW

Unknown said...

Well, I am sorry I haven't been a better friend :) And the things we left for the President were Idaho Spud Pins- I had like a thousand of them!! Oh, that was a fun trip :)

Andrea said...

hmmmm..... I remember a lot! Kinda like Calise but with less years in there!!! Um.... A dance with some cute boys! Your date was Tyson!!! Oh the good times!

Anonymous said...

it's about 7:32....taking clothes off manequins at Kohls......sneaking in the pool at Green Valley...toasters at Target...father's day cards in spanish...lots of laughing

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Talking in the middle of Tyson Ave. ring any bells? Lots of fun memories, had to pick one!

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Remember watching Ever After and eating animal crackers with frosting...every night! Fun times:)

Hilarie said...

Mom! We definitely know how to laugh don't we? Trying to remember just one fun thing I was thinking about the time us girls all went to Layton or somewhere like that for a fun weekend. Lots of scrap-booking, toe nail painting and face masks..

Marianne! I loved how we sit out on the sidewalk or something forever just talking. (I have no idea now what we talked about but it sure was fun) Remember when I stayed at your house for a week? That was fun too! Lots of fun girls camp memories too!

Shantel! I think practically lived with you for one whole summer.. Good times I loved being at your house. We always had so much fun. You always wanted to watch movies in your room because you were so tired you knew you'd fall asleep. Even worse you'd watch it from the mirror so that you could be more comfortable laying on your side.. :)