I hope that everyone had a good 4th of July weekend!! We had a good time. We went to the parade on the 4th and had a barbecue with Russell's family that evening. (Also my sister-in-law's Becky's Birthday) The cousins were able to play outside in swimming pools and I think they had a pretty good time! That night we drove to Lewiston for fireworks and made it there just in time but we found an awesome place to watch them from. Konnor fell asleep during them he was just so tired..
Logan has fireworks on the 3rd and being the genius's that we are we completely forgot about them... I'm not use to that even though I've lived here a long time.
Saturday night we went to the Cruise In and really only caught the end of it, but Konnor thought it was pretty cool. For those of you who don't know what the Cruise In is in Logan it is basically like a car parade down main street of really old cool cars. Afterwards we went and had root beer floats at A&W's... yummy. Then we came home and did our own fireworks...
We had a really great weekend!Parade in Hyrum. Kambree was so cute waiving her flag... she also looked really cute. Russell kept calling her his little firecracker. I let her have glitter on her arms and face some so she was lovin' it.
Playing at Nana and Papa's house in the pool.
Mommy and Konnor sitting and watching the cars go by at the Cruise In.

I stole this photo from flickr but it said it was from the 2008 Cache Valley Cruise In, just to give you and idea of the cars... I didn't take any of my own photos...Konnor and Kambree picking out for Daddy the fireworks they wanted to do next. They had a good time but Kambree thought some of them were too loud :)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Our Holiday Weekend
Posted by Hilarie at Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow it looks like you guys had so much fun! Kambree is so cute and Connor is getting to be such a littl eman. I bet he loved the car show since he is in love with cars. I wish we would have gone... We should play outside again it was fun!!!
I love that outfit Kambree is wearing, she's so patriotic & cute!
Hey neighbor! Cute 4th of July pics! It looks like the car show was a big hit for Konnor. I can see why Kambree thought some of the fireworks were too loud because I did too!
How fun! It looks like you had a great 4th!
We loved the CRUISE when we lived in Payette, A&W would put it on, then we would have floats for 25 cents after- SO FUN!! I love Kambree's outfit, it was so festive!
Hi Hilary!
Feel free to come over. We put sale in the paper and we are going to put signs up. It starts at 8:30 and goes until noon.
See ya, Jamie
This is my favorite holiday! It is so fun to be around family for it also! We went back to Idaho for the 4th, and loved it! They still have a great fireworks show! I'm so glad we got to spend a little time together while I was there!
Hilarie you are such a wonderful mom, and your kids always look so hand cute.
Post a Comment