Thursday, July 3, 2008

Outside Fun

This is the best water slide! Some of my neighbors have been doing this for a couple of summers and it is so fun to watch the kids just play! Kambree was pretty excited but took some convincing before she'd go down. Once she did though she couldn't get enough, she loved it!! She had a couple of crashes with the other kids so she wanted to make sure when it was her turn no one else was on the slide that she could crash into! It was pretty cute!
Thanks Ashlee for all your help and being so good with Kambree!



7 comments:

Tina said...

That does look like a pretty cool water slide. Very nice!

Josh and Ashlee said...

Kambree was so cute!!! She really did make sure that absolutly NO ONE was on the slide when she was going down so she wouldn't get hit... She is so funny. I'm glad she had fun!

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun!

Ellen Oates said...

Where was I? You think I would notice a huge slipe n slid out back, but we must have been gone. It looks so fun.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh man, we sure missed out on that one! Let's get the kiddos together outside soon. :)
PS-Check out my blog for a GIVEAWAY!

Unknown said...

We did this in Rexburg, and we LOVED it! Sometimes I think it was more fun for the dads :)

Cami said...

I miss summer days at Hanbury. It is good to see the slide lives on even though Hollie is gone. I hope you have having a good summer!