I'm almost never on the computer anymore, so don't feel bad if I haven't been leaving comments on your blog for awhile. We literally play outside all day everyday. We have some new neighbors and my kids love to play with them. They have a 5 year old girl and a 2.5 year old boy and I get to hang out with Mandee (their Mom) so it works out pretty well. We go outside around 10:30/11 and play with only lunch and nap time break until dinner time and then we usually go out more. There are other kids that join the fun too... It's crazy really, but the kids get along so well and have fun so it seems to work out pretty well.
I hope everyone is having a good week! And if you live by me come on over we're probably outside!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Outside NonStop
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!! I wish we could be outside, but it is way too hot!!!
I PROMISE to let you know what our final plans are for our trip. I would really like to get together! I hope you are eating lots of yummy popsicles while you are out :)
It sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! I'm outside every day too--Working! This yard is way too big when there is yardwork to be done.
You can come out someday and play here if you want to. There aren't any friends here but you could bring some if you want or we could get the cousins to come over. Taya and Triston are here on Wednesdays.
We did just that in Utah, and I miss it so much! Here we don't really have any children near us, and that is what creates this!
Plus the humidity makes it a little more miserable to be outside that much, but we do head over to the local wading pool!
Post a Comment