Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tag

I was tagged for this Christmas tag by Shauntae!


Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Hot Chocolate!
Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree?
Santa does NOT wrap presents. (Russell and I thought differently on this when we first stared doing Santa gifts.)
Colored lights on tree or white?
White lights on our family tree. The kids have a small tree in their room with colored lights.
When do you put your decorations up?
Around December 1st.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Ham
Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Sadly I'm not sure. I always liked going to Grandmas on Christmas Eve....
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't remember, so I guess I wasn't traumatized.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
When I was a child we'd go to my Grandma's house and we'd open the gift that was from her.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We have a pre-lit tree that we just put cute ornaments on.
Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I love snow for Christmas!! I really really do but as soon as Christmas is over I'm in the dreading it mode.
Can you ice skate?
I've not ever tried, I think it would be fun to try it out.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
No
What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being around family and friends.
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Sugar Cookies
What is your favorite tradition?
When I was a kid, going to Grandmas Christmas Eve, I'm not sure as an adult we've quite established our traditions just yet for the kids.
Which do you prefer, Giving or Receiving?
Giving.
What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night
Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Candy canes are candy canes I don't like or dislike them I suppose.
Ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes.

I TAG anyone who wants to do this tag...

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing this tag! If you ever want to head over to try ice skating let me know, I'll go with you. :)

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Hills..you are so cute! I love looking at all of your pics:) Your kids are so adorable! It looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. I have to tell you that Ever After has been on TV a few times, and I can't help but think of you and animal crackers & frosting:) :)...good times!