We had a great Thanksgiving at Russell's parents house. All of his siblings were there this year so it was great to be all together. Even though we all live in the same place we don't always get all together like that.
I forgot to take lots of pictures. Here are some that I did take.
Konnor was totally out when we got home Thanksgiving night; we had to get his bed all ready for him so he slept on the couch a couple minutes. So cute.
Kambree wanted to show us all the pictures she had colored with Aunt Beckie when we got home.
This is Friday evening, the kids stayed in their jammies all day.... I was in the other room for awhile on the phone with my sister and when I came back out this is what I found. I guess everyone tired out early.
Other things we've been up to lately;
1. Shopping at 4 a.m. Black Friday morning. (I didn't have a lot to do this year, also it was just me so I was gone from 4-6:30 then came home and went back to bed.)
2. Hanging out watching our Netflix movies.
3. Went to Brandon's to get the box of goodies he brought home for me from my Mom's. (Both my brother and sister were at my mom's for Thanksgiving this year.)
4. Decorating our home for Christmas.
5. Took the kids on a bus ride with friends.
6. Russ and I went to a Ham Radio Holiday dinner, we both won prizes. (Russ won the grand prize!!)
Tonight:
Decorate our Christmas tree!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Week Review
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a nice relaxing weekend! Thanks for posting the photobook idea from snapfish, I made one for my parents for Christmas....so do you know what I should do for my 23 year old brother in law? help!!
Post a Comment