Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hair by Kambree...

I'm pretty stressed out today and just worrying about things so I've not been productive in the slightest.. But Kambree did my hair for me and it sure is something!!

9 comments:

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Hilarie...your hair looks so cute:) I hope things are going okay!

Tina said...

You look beautiful. She did a wonderful job. I can't believe you didn't leave it in for Enrichment tonight. :)

Trina said...

Beautiful hair! It's nice to have daughters that will pamper Mom every once in awhile.

Crystal said...

I love the hair! Looks like she had a lot of fun.

Emily said...

I hope watching Edison yesterday didn't add to that stress?! You know I would still be your friend if you said no!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, that girl's got talent!

Holly said...

Hope you get un-stressed! You've been to the salon, all you need is a great massage & pedicure right? ;)

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

I need a girl! OR I guess I can train Jaydon! Hey, I didn't get an invite for anything with that certain somebody:)-tell me how it goes if you go!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Love the hair! I feel the same way when I get stressed. I just shut down, because I don't know where to start!