Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting so Excited

I am so excited for Christmas this year! My kids are going to be so fun! Last night we drove around to look at Christmas lights--I love doing that!

Today I found this really cool kid nativity set on CJane's blog and I love it! It seems the perfect set for the kids to play and learn with.
And quite possibly I'd like this set for myself:
Also next year I'd really like to go see the lights at Temple Square. (I've never seen them before)

Enough ramblings for now, Merry Christmas Everybody!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I should have put the willowtree nativity set on my wish list too! I LOVE it! My mom has the other kids nativity set, it's way cute, although some of the pieces are a bit small for younger kids. Have fun seeing the lights! You will LOVE it! Merry Christmas to you & your cute little family! :)

Andrea said...

um if you want a good nativity scene get the one at fisher price.com!!! We have it and Mykl plays with it year round! One of her favorite toys! I have the willow tree one and love it! I collect nativities though and you have never been to the lights? LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh cute nativities. Cute ideas. I haven't seen the lights for a few years, and would also love to go. Enjoy it for me, too! Merry Christmas. Oah and i love love your christmas card. Very cute.

Trina said...

Oh how I love the ideas that CJane has. That nativity set that she posted is way cute. It looks like so much fun for the kids to play with.
The willow tree one seems to be a hit. I would love it too. I love collecting willow tree angels.
It's been years since I've seen the lights. Matter of fact I don't think my kids have seen them,maybe Ethan has.Hope you get to see them next year. Merry Christmas.

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

Hilarie,
You've never scene the lights on Temple Square? You've got to do it, they are beautiful and I hear they are up for a couple weeks after Christmas too! And I too love the Willow Tree nativity scene, we got it for Christmas a couple years ago. I need a nativity scene for Jaydon, and the one you found is really cute, I'll have to check it out! Hey, hope your family has a wonderful Christmas, Kambree and Konnor are going to be so fun this year! And they were really cute on the Christmas card! We'll get together soon:)!

Amber said...

We'd planned to go to SLC to see the lights last Saturday, but with the weather being so crazy we decided not to chance it. So...we're hoping to go next year too; it's one of my favorite things to do at Christmas! I've been collecting pieces of the Willow Tree Nativity for the last couple of years. Ginger usually buys me a piece each year. Last year I got the angel and the stars and the year before that it was Mary and Joseph. It's gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

I love the Willow tree nativity- I have been saving for it :)
I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and I hope that you get to see the lights at Temple Square- They are amazing!