Monday, April 14, 2008

Crabs!!!

Time to clean out the crab tank and give the crabs a bath!! Yes, crabs!! We were at the pet store just before Christmas deciding on what we should give our cat for Christmas.. while we were there Russ and Kambree were loving the crabs.... Russell is very convincing and convinced me we should get crabs, we have four now. Digger, Shelldor, Marty, and McQueen....
Kambree and Russell cleaned out the tank, rearranged the stuff, and gave the crabs a bath. I won't really pick them up but Kambree doesn't even think twice. She absolutely loves them. Konnor likes them too he'd probably would have helped but he's been sick.




Curious Kitty!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I don't think I could pick them up either. What if they pinched me? It's too much of a risk.

Andrea said...

that is too cute! I need to clean our fish tank tonight! Mykl has 3 out of the 7 named! Stay tune to my blog for pics and the names! miss ya!

Holly said...

I love the pic with the kitty staring in at the crabs...like mmm... lunch! lol. THat's fun!

Unknown said...

Ugh! I don't like things that crawl! You are a great mother to let your kids have those, my kids are deprived because I won't touch slimy or creepy things!! :)