I've been wanting to put curlers in Kambree's hair for a long time to see how it would turn out. I haven't been able to find the sponge curlers that I wanted...thanks Grandma Linda for bringing us some! Anyway ever since we got the curlers Kambree's been excited about trying it too so last night after her bath I put them in. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing usually with Kambree's hair but when we took them out this morning it was really cute!! And she loves it, she's bouncing around all over the place!! Too fun! It's nice to have something different to do with her hair now, it's gotten so long that I've been out of ideas....and she's against cutting it!
To throw Konnor into the mix. He is sick and grumpy today. He'll probably wear his McQueen jammies all day today just to keep him happier. Poor kid.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Curlers
Posted by Hilarie at Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That did turn out super cute!! :)
Oh, I can't wait for Mady's hair to get longer so I can use those!! Kambree is so adorable!! Super cute curly hair!
I wish this sicky stuff would go away!! I am ready for everyone to be healthy again!!!
That's adorable! You should bring her tonight and she can play with Andrew!
Her curls are sooo cute!
Post a Comment