I'm getting so anxious for the weather to get nice and STAY nice!! Monday was awesome it was at least 75 degrees outside, then Tuesday it snowed!! Today it's not too bad a little chilly but still we went outside and played. They both loved it and would definitely stay outside all day if I'd let them.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Playing Outside!!
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am still in love with Kambree's hair - sooo cute! Konnor was adorable last night too by the way.
Oh, (sigh) I wish the warm would stay! It has been terriblyl windy here, and I can't wait for it to get warm so we can go outside for longer!
Almost time to play out back together again! :)
It was fun to play with you guys for a little while the other day. We need to do it again.
I also love Kambree's hair.
I love Kambree's hair! Was that a one time thing or did you get it permed? Sooo cute!
Post a Comment