Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Good Job"

If I don't post this right now I'll forget.

Kambree is so sweet... She always tells someone that they are doing a great job. For example for those of you who know my husband at all you know he likes to play games. Tonight he's playing Rock Band and every couple of minutes Kambree gives him a compliment about how great or good he is doing. "You doing great with those big songs" "You doing so good Daddy" "You did it!" "Mommy he did it, daddy did good with those songs"
She also claps for him too! So cute. Last night was the same story different game but Kambree made sure Daddy knew how good he was doing.

Some of the other sweet things she has said lately...
"Thank you for doing that for Konnor Mommy" For something simple I think I gave Konnor his water bottle.
"Your so nice" She says this to a lot of people, for no apparent reason.
She also always asks me where she got something from. Who gave her the toy she's playing with, the shirt she has on something like that. Once I tell her she says to me "that was nice of them I have to tell them thank you."

Just now as I'm typing this she just thanked me for folding a blanket for her...

I just love it when she's sweet like this.

Friday 4.11

She just said to Konnor "Thank you for saying thank you Konnor"

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

It's moments like these that make this all worth it!

Amber said...

That reminds me...while you were gone to Vegas and I was out at my parent's house Kambree was supposed to be napping but I could hear her playing. I went into the bedroom and asked if she wanted me to read to her and she said yes. I think I told her that I needed to go get Simon first and she said, "Oh, your baby Simon is sooo cute!" She's a sweetheart!

Jessica said...

What a sweetheart you have. Thanks for your comment on our blog. I actually went into Real Deals today, I didn't find anything but have bought some good things there in the past. Thanks for the suggestion!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! We really need to get our families together and meet each other!!