Saturday, April 12, 2008

Too Funny....

Girls Night!! Need I say more?!

This is Shauntae taking a big ole drink...
Amber stocking up on cute summer dishes.... and then some...
Amber and Shauntae oven mitt high five!! (Shauntae was jumping up in this picture that is why it's a bit blurry..)
And finally at about 12:30 it's time to checkout.
Can you believe these slippers?!? They were so lovely we all got a pair!! Too dang funny!!
We also all got the kids card holders that Shauntae had told us about... thanks these will be great!
We didn't just go to Walmart, we did some other shopping before this and went and enjoyed some ice cream. I had a lot of fun, I can't believe how much I laughed!! It sorta reminded me of college before I was married hanging out and laughing with a bunch of girls!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you just LOVE girls night out?! It's so refreshing sometimes!! Not that we don't love being a mom and wife, but it's fun to just be silly and young again too! It looks like you girls had fun! PS I noticed you had read the Twilight series! SOOOOOO good! Love love loved em all! I'm counting down the days until her next book comes out in Aug. :)

Amber said...

I know - I laughed so hard that by the time we got home I had to use my inhaler. I'll have to remember to bring it with me next time. Don't forget - we're going to be wearing those slippers at our next GNO - and maybe for Bunco night? I have some friends at work who would love to play with us. Weird - that kind of makes us sound like we're 3. Oh well!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That was a blast! It totally felt like the pre-marriage days...good times. :)

Unknown said...

Too much fun! I love GNO!! I miss those college days with girls! Especially since my house is full of boys!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Looks like you had a blast! Isn't it fun forgetting that you have motherly responsibilities sometimes?